Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Episode 9 - No FO's Here!

Nothing finished yet this week! Hopefully I will have a lot more done by next week! I mean, I should have a pair of socks, some dyed yarn (may just show pictures of it since I want to knit up more mitered squares), sock blockers, and maybe even a project bag or two (now I'm just getting overly ambitious).

It's been a lovely holiday weekend for the most part (Memorial Day).  Weather has been nice and we have enjoyed being outside.  Hubby was out all day helping his parents move some things, but me and kids had a lot of outside time and pizza for dinner.  Not too shabby.

Tomorrow will be a laid back day and I will take a moment to reflect on the true meaning of the day.  I will give thanks in my heart to all the brave souls who fought and died for our country.  Peace be with all the families who have lost their loved ones.

Mostly chatter in this semi-short episode.  As I mentioned, I try to keep my episodes about 30-45 minutes.  That's usually enough to share a weeks worth of stuff, and that's usually about all I have time for before I'm interrupted by something or someone! Oh hey, speaking of....NO INTERRUPTIONS today...well not enough to make me have to get up and turn off the camera. Hooray for that!

Don't forget to head over and join the Ravelry group if you are a member.  Hoping to do a giveaway exclusively for the group.

On to the show!




Let's get together on social media!

Facebook GroupHere
Ravelry Group: Here
Ravelry UsernametheCATTLady
Instagram Username@thecattlady
Twitter@thecattlady
Pinterestthecattlady
Emailcraftycattlady@gmail.com


SHOW NOTES


Fish Lips Kiss Heel by SoxTherapist



The CATT Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment