Pages

Monday, August 24, 2015

Episode 22 - Hey! No Interruptions

Sunset over Grand Traverse Bay


An exhausting weekend so please forgive me for the loopiness and in general all-over-the-place-ness! Spent a fast paced weekend helping my friend shoot a wedding.  It was a gorgeous day in one of Michigan's best places. I just wish it would of been a vacation instead! I need to plan a trip there again soon with the family.

Managed some finished objects this week and still plugging along on the same old WIPs.  I'll update the show notes when I get a chance, but will most the ones that I can just copy and past for now.





Let's get together on social media!

Facebook GroupHere
Ravelry Group: Here
Ravelry UsernametheCATTLady
Instagram Username@thecattlady
Twitter@thecattlady
Pinterestthecattlady
Emailcraftycattlady@gmail.com



SHOW NOTES

CATT-a-long on Ravelry - ENDING ON AUGUST 31st at 9AM EST

Chasing Acorns on Etsy donating yarn for the CATT-along

The Canadian Knitter Podcast - donating a $6 credit going towards the CATT-along prize!


Luvknotz - purple gradient yarn

Paw Tracks socks by Gwen Clark

Spearmint Tea by Kateryna Golovanova

Generic Mitered Squares by Sue Ann (Suna) Kendall

Tube Socks for Kids - Jane Richmond (on Ravelry)

Viajante - Martina Behm

Fiber Addiction - mini skeins and fiber braid

No comments:

Post a Comment