Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

Episode 10 - Everyone needs a do-over sometimes

Take two!  I recorded this morning and then while on my way to Joann to get even more things crafty, I not only thought about things I forgot to mention, but figured I was getting more things to share and just didn't really like how all over the place it went.  

Well take two was better, but I was still spacey and still had interruptions from the kids - but hey what else is new right?!

So here I am spacey-wacey and cold as heck! Had a busy weekend full of wedded bliss - both helping out in photographing one and then attending one! I have a number of FOs and a never ending list of WIPs. There will be sweaters, socks and a few stash enhancements to boot.







Love podcasts? Come check out who I watch and please share the ones you love too!  Lots of show notes below!






Let's get together on social media!

Facebook GroupHere
Ravelry Group: Here
Ravelry UsernametheCATTLady
Instagram Username@thecattlady
Twitter@thecattlady
Pinterestthecattlady
Emailcraftycattlady@gmail.com



SHOW NOTES

Anthropologie Inspired Capelet by Julia Allen

Buttony Sweater by Katie Marcus

Waffle Stitch Toe Up Socks by Wilma Becker

Fish Lips Kiss Heel by Sox Therapist

Generic Mitered Squares by Sue Ann (Suna) Kendall

Beans the Cat by Linda Dawkins

Paw Tracks socks by Gwen Clark

Isela Cuellar's Youtube page (SunCountry15 on Instagram)

Luvknotz on Etsy



FAVORITE PODCASTS

Two Tangled Skeins with Sue and Lynn

Dark Matter Knits with Elizabeth

The Canadian Knitter Podcast with Sarah

LuvKnotz Podcast with Rachel

Pretend It's a Plan with Lisa

Stitching Ewe & More with Amanda

Dairyland Knits with Josh


Have a wonderful week!!


The CATT Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment