Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Mini-Episode 2 - Spray Bleach T-Shirt Tutorial

Hello! Welcome to another "mini" episode of The CATT Lady Podcast.  Today I demonstrate how to spray bleach a silhouette onto a dark t-shirt.

As I mentioned in Episode 6, I saw a really cool craft project going on at the local library for "Star Wars Day".  I walked up and asked if I could join in, but you needed to bring your own t-shirt.  So instead, I asked if I could take a stencil home with me and create it myself later!

I am very pleased with the results, and it was quite fun.  I already bought two more plain shirts to make a couple more.  I'll be sure to show those off when they are completed in the near future.

R2D2 and C3PO

Close up - Cool Purple/Red combo


So check out how I created this fun and one of a kind t-shirt!





Let's get together on social media!

Facebook GroupHere
Ravelry Group: Here
Ravelry UsernametheCATTLady
Instagram Username: @the_catt_lady
Twitter: The CATT Lady (@MrsAndreazza)
PinterestMrs_Andreazza
Emailcraftycattlady@gmail.com


The CATT Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment