Pages

Monday, May 4, 2015

Episode 6 - Thumbs Up!

Hello, hope you all had a better week than I have! Come join me for a hodge podge of an episode featuring a ton of "UFO's" (unfinished objects), How I chopped off my thumb, and meeting R2D2, Chopper and BB8! Also a quick rant about Joann coupons.

Oh and don't miss out on the giant tutu!





Let's get together on social media!

Facebook GroupHere
Ravelry Group: Here
Ravelry UsernametheCATTLady
Instagram Username: @the_catt_lady
Twitter: The CATT Lady (@MrsAndreazza)
PinterestMrs_Andreazza
Emailcraftycattlady@gmail.com


SHOW NOTES (not too many as it was mostly just a rambly episode!)

Don't forget to check out my GIVEAWAY still going on!

Kurt Zimmerman

Swift and Ball Winder

The Canadian Knitter Podcast


See you next time!

The CATT Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment