Pages

Monday, June 29, 2015

Episode 14 - I Look Like A Mad Scientist

First 2 ply on the drop spindle hanging to dry


Hello!

Boy I sure like to talk your ears off! Hopefully I shared enough stuff to keep your interest - I really didn't think I'd go for an hour! Bit of a blah week for me, but the crafting always lifts my spirits!

Anywho! Knitting WIPs, Sewing WIPs and FOs, and some beginner spinning! I am adoring spinning, I even updated the podcast intro to reflect the new addition!  Hopefully someday Crochet will be added as well. Stay tuned for next week crocheters, I am planning to attempt something this week and hopefully it will be a success amongst my many failures.

Lastly, a fun present and a sneak peek of what I ordered! Also, a crazy purple hair update.







Let's get together on social media!

Facebook GroupHere
Ravelry Group: Here
Ravelry UsernametheCATTLady
Instagram Username@thecattlady
Twitter@thecattlady
Pinterestthecattlady
Emailcraftycattlady@gmail.com



SHOW NOTES

Grimes by Megan Sanders (Xeveral on Ravelry)


In Color Order Project Bag Tutorial

CATT-a-long on Ravelry

Chasing Acorns on Etsy

The Canadian Knitter Podcast

Knit & Chat Facebook Group


Goat Hill Ranch on Etsy


See ya on the flipside!


The CATT Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment