Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Episode 5 - Craft All The Things!

Hello fellow craft enthusiasts! Welcome to Episode 5, which is an eclectic mix of different crafts. Birthday invites, iron on t-shirts, knitting, sewing a super hero costume, perler beads and more! The CATT Lady has a lot on her plate this week!



Find me on Social Media everywhere! 
Notice I've changed my Ravelry name! I also changed my Twitter display name, but not the actual account name....

Facebook GroupHere
Ravelry Group: Here
Ravelry UsernametheCATTLady
Instagram Username: @the_catt_lady
Twitter: The CATT Lady (@MrsAndreazza)
PinterestMrs_Andreazza
Emailcraftycattlady@gmail.com


SHOW NOTES

Sunlight Shawl for Sad People

Project Bag with Zipper pocket

Polymer Whorl for drop spindle

PVC Swift

Make yarn from plastic bags - Plarn

Don't forget to check out my GIVEAWAY still going on!


****************


So I accidentally chopped off my thumb chopping tomatoes for dinner last night.  Went to the urgent care and luckily my smart husband grabbed the ever so disgusting missing piece, through it on ice and gave it the doctor.  They have reattached it, but it's a 50/50 chance wether or not it will take.  I head to my primary care tomorrow to see how it is doing - wish me luck!

So no knitting for a bit and even sewing is going to be a challenge.  I have a few things I HAVE to finish as mentioned in the podcast, so here's hoping the rest of the week goes smoothly.

Thumbs up!!

The CATT Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment