Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Episode 2 - The Trouble With Socks

Hello and welcome back!

Episode 2 may be a tad confusing because it was actually recorded over a week ago!  Me and the family were out of town on vacation but I wanted to be able to have something ready to share as soon as I came home!

If you have been following me on Facebook and Instagram, you can see sneak peaks of what I've been up to.

Here's where to find me!


Facebook GroupHere
Ravelry Group: Here
Ravelry UsernameMrsAndreazzaKnits
Instagram Username: Mrs_Andreazza
Email: craftycattlady@gmail.com


Enjoy and as always, comments and feedback welcome and encouraged!


Episode 2 - The Trouble With Socks








Project Bag Fabric Vote:


Option 1: Chevron/Peace Signs

Option 2: Green/Blue




SHOW NOTES










Fulled Lopi Tote - Thinking of trying this one with the purple yarn I dyed



If I missed anything, please let me know and I'll add it asap!

See you next time!

The CATT Lady




No comments:

Post a Comment