Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Episode 3 - The Name Game

Here we are, back on track with Episode 3! I am back from a lovely Florida vacation and looking forward to get back into a daily routine and resume my obsessive craft habit.

Episode 3 is a little all over the place and I already am noting a few things I forgot to mention and will be sure to bring up in Episode 4 next week.

If there is anything you'd like me to talk about please feel free to let me know! You can find me everywhere!

Facebook GroupHere
Ravelry Group: Here
Ravelry UsernameMrsAndreazzaKnits
Instagram Username: Mrs_Andreazza
Emailcraftycattlady@gmail.com


Episode 3 - The Name Game




Also, don't forget to vote on the fabric for my next project bag! Looking forward to getting that started. You can find the vote on my Ravelry group AND on the Facebook group.  Go check it out!



SHOW NOTES











Have a great week!

The CATT Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment