Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Episode 44 - Unorganize All The Things

Arm Knit Cowl - gift for Emily's teacher

Ever feel like you can't get it together? Yep, still feel like I am just out of my mind. At least I LOOK put together in that picture above....just wait until you see me this week. I'm about at the worst I can possibly look. And I'm showing all of the internetz? What is wrong with me??  Ha, looks have never been my strong suit. I just do what I do, if you don't like it, you can move along, right?

Tons of rambling. Kickboxing is eating away a lot of time that was typically spent knitting and chatting. Not that it's a bad thing, but let's just say there are not enough hours in the day.





Let's get together on social media!

Facebook GroupHere
Ravelry Group: Here
Ravelry UsernametheCATTLady
Instagram Username@thecattlady
Twitter@thecattlady
Pinterestthecattlady
Emailcraftycattlady@gmail.com


COMPLETE SHOW NOTES ON RAVELRY: HERE

This week in pictures!

Start of the Carrie Shawl

Almost completed Arm Knit Cowl I

Strawberry hearts for Emily's Valentine Party

Socks and little log cabin Emily made

Looking outside at the Lake House

Banana Muffins

Getting a little big for "Sandy" the horse

Kicking bag

Big pink gloves make punching more fun

Still playing, and feel just like that cat face down in the pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment