Pages

Friday, April 29, 2016

Episode 52: Try Try Again

In lieu of "Fun Friday" this week, I'm just posting the podcast update for the week!! What a week what a week. I can't keep up! But it's the weekend and it's time to just put my feet up and relax a bit.

Thanks for keeping on keepin' on with me.




Let's get together on social media!

Facebook GroupHere
Ravelry Group: Here
Ravelry UsernametheCATTLady
Instagram Username@thecattlady
Twitter@thecattlady
Pinterestthecattlady
Emailcraftycattlady@gmail.com


COMPLETE SHOW NOTES ON RAVELRY: HERE



This week in pictures!

Finally back to spinning!

Swings!

Fun at the park

Meeting some great friends

At the mall

Duffy goes everywhere

First night of Karate

Amazing yogurt smoothie

Emily visits the kitties 
Hard to see but the baby geese are back (they are at this same spot every year)

A year since I chopped off my thumb

So close to being finished 
Ready to turn the heel

Beautiful addition to the stash

Another beauty

Fun fabric!

Hope you get the Craft All The Things!

~Andrea The CATT Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment