Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Episode 40 - Star Wars All The Things (and oops, I missed an episode here on the blog)

Zilver Shawl


Greetings!! Oops, looks like I forgot my notes for Episode 39.  I have linking everything in the ravelry group simply because it's easier (they have this nice "magic link" thingy that makes listing patterns and people really simple) and that's where all the patterns ARE so it just makes more sense.

I was ready to just ditch the blog altogether, but I have my info cards and guess what, they all have this blog listed. So I should try to just keep up with it, right?

I think I will just link the Ravelry group link for the notes from here on out, and just keep the blog for photos and ramblings. At least we shall see how that goes for now!







Let's get together on social media!

Facebook GroupHere
Ravelry Group: Here
Ravelry UsernametheCATTLady
Instagram Username@thecattlady
Twitter@thecattlady
Pinterestthecattlady
Emailcraftycattlady@gmail.com


SHOW NOTES ON RAVELRY: HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment