Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Episode 41 - WIP All The Things

The Devil in Disguise
See that pretty thing up there?? It's gorgeous, but the pattern KILLS me every time. So glad to have it off the needles.

Lots of casting on this week, and a couple FOs thankfully! Pretty humdrum week, but got some stash and some knitting done so I call it a success. Not to mention I finished all of my laundry and re-organized my closet!





Let's get together on social media!

Facebook GroupHere
Ravelry Group: Here
Ravelry UsernametheCATTLady
Instagram Username@thecattlady
Twitter@thecattlady
Pinterestthecattlady
Emailcraftycattlady@gmail.com


COMPLETE SHOW NOTES ON RAVELRY: HERE

Show notes in Pictures!

FOs

Bow Tie Ascot by Pam Powers

"Doctor Hoot" (Owl Two Ways by Ana Clerc)

WIPs

Color Affection by Veera Valamaki

Hubby's First Socks (no pattern)

Brick by Clare Lee

Hitchhiker by Martina Behm

Linus by Annett Cordes

STASH

Patons Kroy and Kroy FX

Lion Brand Scarfie

Cleckheaton Australian Superfine Merino

OTHER

Ridiculous new game I love "Neko Atsume"



No comments:

Post a Comment