Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Episode 49 - One Year Podiversary!

So pretty!

Wow, I've been doing this for one year! That just blows my mind a bit. It's been a lot of fun and I'm hopefully for another fun year! I've learned a ton including a few crafts. I've made some GREAT friends and been involved in some great knitting and fiber events. It's been a lot of work at times, but I am enjoying it most of the time.  Thanks to everyone who has continued to support me and share the fun with me! You are what make it the best!



Let's get together on social media!

Facebook GroupHere
Ravelry Group: Here
Ravelry UsernametheCATTLady
Instagram Username@thecattlady
Twitter@thecattlady
Pinterestthecattlady
Emailcraftycattlady@gmail.com


COMPLETE SHOW NOTES ON RAVELRY: HERE



This week in pictures!

COMING SOON! Easter pics need to be edited!

No comments:

Post a Comment