Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Episode 38 - The Last One Of The Year

Our epic Christmas card this year


Well, 2015 is here and gone. Not much happened this year that was exciting. I did start podcasting....so there is that....which led to making some wonderful new friends! Other than that I am 10+ pounds heavier and not happy about that at ALL. So bring on the new year! Let's do some great things together!



Let's get together on social media!

Facebook Group: Here
Ravelry Group: Here
Ravelry Username: theCATTLady
Instagram Username: @thecattlady
Twitter: @thecattlady
Pinterest: thecattlady
Email: craftycattlady@gmail.com


SHOW NOTES (Please message me if I missed anything that you are interested in!)

The CAT-along - WINNER NEEDS TO CONTACT ME!

The Tangled Skein CA on Etsy (Coupon code CATTLADY15 for 15% with $10 min purchase until 3/31/16)

Chasing Acorns - hand dyed yarn, project bags

Find her bags at The Little Yarn Shoppe in Saginaw!


Ewe Sew An Sew Bags - Giveaway coming soon!



Luvknotz (Unicorn Poop)

Winter Camp 2016 Group on Ravelry

No comments:

Post a Comment