Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Episode 2 - The Trouble With Socks

Hello and welcome back!

Episode 2 may be a tad confusing because it was actually recorded over a week ago!  Me and the family were out of town on vacation but I wanted to be able to have something ready to share as soon as I came home!

If you have been following me on Facebook and Instagram, you can see sneak peaks of what I've been up to.

Here's where to find me!


Facebook Group: Here
Ravelry Group: Here
Ravelry Username: MrsAndreazzaKnits
Instagram Username: Mrs_Andreazza
Email: craftycattlady@gmail.com


Enjoy and as always, comments and feedback welcome and encouraged!


Episode 2 - The Trouble With Socks








Project Bag Fabric Vote:


Option 1: Chevron/Peace Signs

Option 2: Green/Blue




SHOW NOTES










Fulled Lopi Tote - Thinking of trying this one with the purple yarn I dyed



If I missed anything, please let me know and I'll add it asap!

See you next time!

The CATT Lady




No comments:

Post a Comment